Paris Trip Terms and Conditions
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, "The Promoter" refers to Mixhers, LLC whose Instagram handle is @mixhers. The "Prize" refers to a 7 day Paris trip including the details below.
- This is a 7 day/6 night trip for 2
- May 2-9, 2022
- Round Trip Flights from nearest international airport to Paris in Coach
- 6 Nights at the 5 Star Hotel de Berri, A Luxury Collection in Paris (or similar)
- Daily breakfast through the stay
- A Seine Dinner Cruise under the lights of Paris
- $500 for shopping
All one-time purchases and NEW subscription orders between February 1st and February 28, 2022, are going to be entered to win the Prize. Several different orders through the month equate to several entries. After purchase, a confirmation email will be sent that contains a form that must be completed for an entry to be valid.
- A Valid Passport is required for all travelers.
- Currently, France Requires Travelers to be fully vaccinated (including boosters) and a negative Covid test 2 days before departure to enter France.
- Must be 18 years of age or older at time of entry
The Promoter will not be held liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter’s liability under or in connection with the competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the cost price of the Prize in question.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the competition or any Prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
The name, address, email address, passport number and phone number of the winner must be provided to The Promoter if requested and will be shared to enable fulfillment of the Prize.
In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond The Promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
- The winner’s name and social media username may be posted on the social media profiles of The Promotor after the winner has been selected.
- The winner is responsible for adhering to COVID-19 restrictions of both France and the United States. The Promoter holds no liability for any extended trips due to COVID, or missed flights or canceled flights.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any damages or additional costs occurred through the Hotel.
- Winner agrees to provide Mixhers with photo content from the won trip that can be promoted on @mixhers social media.